Monday, May 3, 2010

I'm Back

I took a few months to "reprioritize". 

Life can be so busy.  I thought about listing all the things I do regularly, but it made me to tired to think about it.  Then again, it's not quite as bad as it is for this supermom, but I think she and I are both frantically rowing upstream in the same river!

I love this crazy life though, and I still want to document it before I'm old and gray and actually have time to scrapbook again.

Speaking of gray, I am not happy with the changes occuring on the top of my head.  How did one gray hair I'd pull out every few months since I was 16 suddenly turn in to like twenty gray hairs in one year?  Sheesh!  I also would like to know when people will no longer commented on how surprised they are to find out that I'm not as old as I look.  Yeah, that was fun when I was 16 too, but really it's just not that fun anymore.  Shouldn't it be reversing by now?

Okay, enough "observations" for today. I wouldn't want to burn out on blogging this time around already.  I do plan to be back soon. Stay tuned for the next post on our "new pet"....


 

1 comment:

  1. We're totally in the same river, rowing with plastic spoons against the current, and you keep passing me...in fact I've had nothing but a view of your back for a long time. You're a wonderful mother, primary president, friend, etc. You're amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete